Separate Temperature Zones
OmieBox uses two types of insulation so lunch is always served at the perfect temperature. Air insulation, vacuum insulation plus an airtight seal minimizes heat transfer to keep lunch fresh and yummy.
Every bowl inside OmieBox is made of 2 layers of food grade stainless steel and vacuum insulated to deliver the most powerful insulation.
Wide & Shallow
Unlike most food jars that are deep and narrow, our vacuum insulated bowl is wide and shallow, so kids can easily scoop food out. Plus it’s easier to clean.
Pack the food, throw in a drink and some utensils and you’re ready to go! No bag necessary.
Kids forget things at school all the time. Which is why we made sure to design a special place for your name labels so you always know which OmieBox is yours.
Made with Care Outside and In
OmieBox is made of 13 unique parts that work together to help you pack the best lunches for the ones you love. OmieBox is BPA-free, phthalate free and complies with all FDA and CPSIA requirements.
18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL
BPA‐FREE, PHTHALATE FREE PLASTIC
FOOD GRADE SILICON
Large Square Section without thermal jar: 740mls
Short Compartment: 295mls
Long Compartment: 444mls
Thermal Jar: 222mls
OmieBox Use and Care:
To use the Vacuum Insulated Container with OmieBox:
- To begin, tighten the securing insert around the vacuum insulated container by turning it in a clockwise direction.
- For best results, fill the vacuum insulated container with hot or cold water before use. Let stand with the lid off for 5-10 minutes and then empty. We recommend you do this step before putting the vacuum insulated container and its securing insert inside OmieBox, as it will be easier to pour out the hot/cold water. Use extreme caution when using hot water.
- Make sure the rounded corner of the securing insert is aligned with the large rounded corner of the OmieBox
- Push the assembly all the way down so the bottom of the vacuum insulated container touches the bottom of the OmieBox.
- Do not fill above the inner ridge of the vacuum insulated container; overfilling can cause leakage.
- To seal, place the vacuum insulated container lid on top of the vacuum insulated container / securing insert assembly. Turn the lid in a clockwise direction to tighten. Do not over tighten.
- Make sure the vacuum insulated container lid is securely tightened and the opening lever folded down before closing the OmieBox lid.
- To take off the vacuum insulated container lid, flip up the opening lever and twist in a counter-clockwise direction.
To use OMIEBOX
- The divider can be used in both the long and short compartments. When placing the divider inside OmieBox, make sure the straight edge of the divider is aligned with the straight edge of the compartment. The divider should only be used to partition foods. Sub-compartments created by the divider are not leak-proof.
- Do not overfill OmieBox. Leave enough room to close lid.
- After closing lid, push down on the latch so that it locks securely into place.
- Clean OmieBox before first use and after every use with gentle cleaners. Top rack dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended due to unreliable heat settings on dishwashers.
- For retaining maximum vacuum insulation results, we recommend hand washing the vacuum insulated container.
- Not microwave, stove top, oven or freezer safe